Home

Friday 23 January 2009

http://katysbloggeroo.blogspot.com/ - Candy here!

http://n8tvtexan.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy-here.html more candy here too!

So peeps - Caique Momma returns - I sound like a 70's TV sitcom there... hmm not a good thought lol

So what's been happening? Well I've not been far as the weather has mainly been pants! Quite a good description I think. Roll on summer, I do hope we have one this year! Anyways go and look at the fabby blog candy up there.

One day I'll have some too - need a few more posts yet though! One day...

So here's a couple of makes I've done. Another birthday book - hey stop groaning at the back! These are proving popular. I'm loving this stamp! Isn't she just cute? I then mounted
her on a background of embossed nesties, then a plethora of Primas. ;)) Pretty eh?
Little girlie is then mounted on foam pads for a touch of oomph!
The inner pages are pink (believe me it is) and cream.
A while ago I bought some cute little mushroom people stamps from www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk. You can find him and other like him here I think these are funky little guys and I've had quite a bit of use from them. I like stamps that are a bit different!

He proved quite easy to use and I layered him up for a better effect and dressed him with a tiny clip!

Well I'd best go and find some food, then I have a choice the dreaded 'I' word or crafting..... hmmm I wonder which will win?

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely image on the birthday book and, of course, the primas (I seem to have been using them a lot again recently) x

Gez Butterworth said...

Great book Net. I never tire of looking at your wonderful books. The girl image is soooo cute! Love your unusual mushroom man too. :o)

Linnie said...

i just loooove that book
linniex

artfulstampin said...

love that birthday book, great idea!