Home

Monday 5 January 2009

Unaccustomed as I am....


Woohoo I've got my first ever blog award! ~blushes becomingly~ ;)) Thanks very much Katie.

Now the questions....

Five addictions...

First - has to be my parrots - the caiques/hooligans/nutters/sweethearts depending on what they're up to at the time! Believe me with these two it can be absolutely anything! I mean Harry has even managed to get herself shut in the fridge! All I'll say is it wasn't me it was OM.

Second - shopping! Providing its clothes or craft stuff, food shopping is evil. I'll just say one word supermarkets!

Third - flopping! Sometimes its nice just to sprawl on the sofa and do nothing!

Fourth - Florida! Ahhhhh.... I could happily move there from October till May...... ~note to self keep buying lottery tickets~

Fifth - the sea - I can stare at it for ages. If its over a warm sandy beach... well even better.

Now five blogs - Now I suppose I have to try and do that fancy link thing too....

The results are, in no particular order... cue the waiting music!

Lythans blog She always shows great stuff and her posts are funny! Perhaps she should do some writing or something...

Sheilas blog I love her cards! She has the most fantastic ideas.

Kirsties blog always witty and she has brilliant photos too.

Nikkis blog super cards!

Adeles blog Now she's trying to kid us she's not a stamper - heck the womans published! ;))

So If I've done this right it'll show up as fancy little linky things..... ~gulps~.....

5 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations Net! However, we can't see the picture lol

Gez Butterworth said...

WOO HOO Net. Congratulations.

Good Luck getting the photo to show up. :o) xx

Hazel said...

Congrats, Net x

Sue said...

Well done Net.
Sue x

Kathy said...

well done on the award - and I loved your answers too! You always manage to give a giggle