Home

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Whiff of Joy DT call

While blog hopping I came across the DT call for the Whiff of Joy DT. What the heck I thought - give it a go!

I really like their stamps, they're beautifully drawn and are a breeze to colour. I do like colouring! I like to use Copics, Prismas or Distress inks. That can be individually or a combination of them. I especially like to use flowers on my cards.

This is done with one of the new Fall Collection and made to their current sketch on their challenge blog.



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Good luck with the DT call - super card x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fingers crossed for you Net. Good Luck.XXX

Lovely card btw.

tracy said...

crossing fingers for you net :)
lovely card :)

Linnie said...

Brilliant Work as always..good luck with your DT application.
luv
linniex

Rach said...

a beautiful card, good luck. hugs rachxx