Home

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Totally Gorjuss!

Hi there Bloggettes - I hope you're all toasty and warm. I am now earlier on I was decidedly wet and cold! Tell me whose idea it was to play golf? In my defence it was a competition which we'd entered ages ago.... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! It was manky though, I felt fully justified in feeling very mardy!

I've just realised (natural blonde remember) that I have'nt posted my card for the Pink Totally Gorjuss challenge - doh! So in all her glory here she is. I was (well am) pretty pleased with her. She was coloured with distress inks and I broke into my last few sheets of Basic Grey Phoebe papers, a few Primas (vital on any card!), a Whiff of Joy sentiment and a charm from the Hobby House. And then she was done! Pop over to the Totally Gorjuss blog and have a look at the fabby cards from the DT girls.


So last week I took Mr Caique-Momma or the OM to France. It was his birthday present, yes I know its early but his birthday is a week before Christmas! A silly time to have a birthday I reckon. I mean its such a busy time of year to have a birthday! So I took him here to Le Chateau du Vaudichon which is in Saint Saens.

I think you must agree the chateau is FABULOUS!


Naturally there just happened to be a golf course! Which was super, really really pretty.


This is my attempt at trying to be arty! This is the side of the chateau as the road sweeps up past it.

This is just a view across towards Rosay.

So just a few photos to show you.

I've another 200 or so if you're interested?

7 comments:

Janice said...

The chateau looks fantastic, where is the photo of you Net? You know, the one where your OH actually pressed the shutter?

Traceyr said...

Yes I am interested in photos - more please. And what a lovely present for your OH. Does he play golf too?

:)

Angelnorth said...

Very pretty card and the chateau looks fab! Good idea to take an early present on that one, I reckon!

Hazel said...

What a lovely chateau - yes, please, more photos. And a gorjuss card! x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorjuss card Net. :-D I love the way you have coloured her dress & your blooms look lovely.

Great photos...more please.xx

Kaz said...

That looks a beautiful place Net, please show us more!!

The card is lovely too xx

Janette said...

I love the pics....it's a beautiful place....and...I love your card for the gorjuss challenge....thanks so much for popping into my blog and leaving me a nice comment,hugs Janette.x