Home

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy Noo Year!

Happy Noo Year peeps! I'd like to wish you all a super 2011 and that you all have the best year ever! Did you have a good time last night? I did, we went to a ball and it was fabulous. A masked thing..... I don't do masks myself ;)) I mean how do you wear a mask AND glasses? So seeing as I like seeing I just stuck to me specs!

Now do you recall seeing THE SHOES on my WOYWW? Well I wore them last night, and I could walk and dance in them! No blisters or anything! So here's me..... posing!..... I take an awful photo....


Now the OM says these shoes need looking after after as they were a bit pricey......


He decided to give them a quick shine before we went!

Oh and seeing as this blog is (sort of!) crafty..... I thought I'd show you the card I did for the OM's recent birthday. Now as I sat down to make this, well ahead of time.... well before he got up on the day of his actual birthday..... My mojo was very conspicuous by its absence! So a quick furtle around in my paper stash found some Graphic 24 (I think) papers and made him an easel card!



The main thing is he liked it! but then again he always does... ;))

15 comments:

Kath said...

Happy New year to you too. ....AND I think you take a pretty good photo myself.

Love crafts forever said...

Happy New Year to you my friend. And Wow! Look at this SEXY lady.
Hugs Nat

Sue said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Net.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Sue x

Janice said...

do remember the shoes and they look fabulous with your dress. Good to see you keep the OM in his place ;p

Hazel said...

Happy New Year. You certainly scrubbed up well! And love the card x

tracy said...

happy new year to you too :)
you look lovely in your photos net:)bless him getting down on his hands and kness for you LOL
lovely card to0:)

Traceyr said...

You look smashing in your new shoes and frock, glad Lloyd is making himself useful hahaha.

His card is great too.

:)

craftymum said...

Ooh Net. How posh are you?!!!!!
Hope you had a good evening while the rest of your Gorjusettes are busy working hard on their DT work???? Well I am sure one of us somewhere is working hard!
Hugs Sarah X

Carol Plume said...

Happy New year Net - you look gorgeous and the shoes - wow!!

Great card too - hope he liked it!!

xx

Mary J said...

A happy New Year to you Net! Gorgeous shoes - you look fabulous in them! And what a great husband - my hubbie would never clean my shoes (or his own for that matter!!).

Love the card - so professional!

Karen said...

ooooo.....look at you Glamour Puss!!!! you look fantastic sweetie!!!! Good to see Lloyd where he should be hahaha HUGS XXX

Rachelxx said...

Looking fabby Net! Happy New Year!

Linnie said...

wooohoo i looove those shoes
linniexxx

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous, Net. The shoes are stunning.

Lisa xoxo

Alberto said...

hello :)
I don't found your e-mail, sorry..
If you want send me an e-mail at:

albertogava95@gmail.com

hugs