Home

Monday 14 March 2011

A new bag!

Whoa get me posting again so soon!

Well you know how I've been bitten by the sewing bug? Well today as I was lolloping on the couch (again) I decided I wanted to sew 'something'.... now I'd done my homework from last week plus my purse which I showed you. Well I went and had a root through my meagre fabric stash..... I didn't fancy making more monsters. But what?

I dug a little deeper and came across this pink ribbon fabric and then the pink which was sent to me by a forum buddy (Thanks babes) and I thought BAG! I can make a bag! So I did! Now I got all clever and decided to make it reversible - get me!

So TA DAAAARRRR!

the bag....


Complete with phone pocket - to be used when this is the inside obviously ;))

And......


For if I feel the need to be more pink!

Is that grammatically correct? More pink? Pinker? Who cares its more pink!

I hope you like it - I'm a bit chuffed as I did this one with no input from anyone else!

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabbi-licious bag Net. Great shape..& colour..xx

Angelnorth said...

Well done, looks fab (and definitely very pink!).

Karen said...

Well done you for working this one without input from a teacher!!! Its a really pretty shape and I love the colour. Lovely work my lovely xxx

Hazel said...

What a great bag, Net - I love the fact that it's reversible and love the colour. x

Janice said...

Great job Net. You are becoming quite expert!

Traceyr said...

Another fabulous bag Net - well done.

:)