Home

Friday 6 January 2012

Shades of grey at Polkadoodles

Yo there tis moi - again!

I know so soon after last time!

There's a new challenge just launched over at Polkadoodles Its a super duper sketch and shades of grey.

So I printed off some papers from the fantastic Pretty Tuff CD Rom I only had one problem.... which papers to choose! Its jam packed with loads of papers and stuff. So I actually think it took me longer to choose which to use. I inked up the lovely Bevvieboo She was coloured up with Copics.


Well after all that grey I thought a bit.... and just added in a bit of pink.... oh and some glitter!

Oh and I've forgotten to tell you about the prize - its a set of flexmarkers in shades of grey! How fantastic is that!

2 comments:

Daniele said...

such a pretty card, love your hint of pink
hugs from Daniele

Hazel said...

Fab card Net - love the colours.

Take care

Hazel xx