Home

Monday 22 July 2013

Newest challenge at through the purple haze

Hi there folks another week of summery weather!  I love it myself but I think its so funny to hear people complaining.... mind you the same ones who complain that its too cold/wet/dry/windy/snowy.... etc etc etc

So its time for another challenge over at Through the Purple Haze  This week its a nice summery challenge of 'anything with flowers'  Now you know me I love a few flowers!  This week we have an added twist of a surprise prize.... trust me its a corker!  You will not be disappointed.

So here's my card for this week.  I inked up one of my favourite Lili of the Valley mice stamps.  I LURVE these.  Not only are they super cute they colour up in two tics!  Well OK it might be 10 tics.... but its super quick.

So it was a bit of cutting and sticking, papers are Basic Grey... I think!  I've a pile of papers which from various pads that fell to pieces.... Flowers and tah dah!

So pop over the the challenge and get your entry in, the teamies have some awesome cards to share.

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, just brilliant xx

Kat W said...

Lovely card Net :-) Such pretty colours.

Hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Cute little mice and your trademark flowers ;-) love it.
Sue x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Net! I love those cute little mice! Great card!

Darcy x0x0

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Net! I love those cute little mice! Great card!

Darcy x0x0

Mel said...

love the cute little mice great card Nett
Mel x

Zoe said...

Beautiful Card. The image is so cute and the papers are pretty. The embellishments are wonderful and the layout is great.

Zoe
xxxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Net i love the mice and the way it has all come together
Anita xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Net, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today. You asked about a contact email address - ooops I realised I forgot to add one, so thanks for reminding me. I'm in the process of adding one at the moment, so hopefully ytou can message me if you like. Janine (crafting crackers) X