Home

Monday 28 October 2013

A Crafty sentiment cutie

Howdy there folks - its a new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze Where has the time gone to in between?  Heck it'll soon be the C word time.... though that's ages away surely?....

So I got this little cutie from Crafty Sentiments - isn't she lovely?  She was coloured with Copics (what else lol) and out came a new die or two and new papers!  Well paper in the singular actually.  One of the new Lili of the Valley Nitwit pads.  Love the blue and kraft.



I die cut a Whimsy snowflake and a LOTV sentiment and she was done!

Our nice easy theme this week is 'For the Girls' -  you're all aware I only do easy.

Our lovely sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and the winner will get 3 free digis of their choice, it would be hard to choose 3... I want loads!

Popover to the blog and check out my teamies makes - they're fabulous!

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x